Leisure Sports Coverage with Travel insurance
Travel Insurance for Leisure Sports Activities
Leisure sports coverage travel insurance is essential for those who are intending to partake in any form of sports and sporting activities. Extreme sports and sporting activities are mostly excluded from travel insurance unless otherwise stated in the travel policy wording. For those who are intending to partake in any form of sports and sporting activities should take extra care when choosing the right travel insurance. Some travel insurance will cover leisure amateur sports such as bungee jumping, parachuting, skydiving and scuba diving.
General exclusion for travel insurance include taking part in flying or other aerial activities except as a fare-paying passenger in a licensed passenger-carrying aircraft. This exclusion does not apply to any leisure hot air balloon ride, leisure parachuting, leisure sky-diving, leisure bungee jumping and leisure snow/ice sports.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -
- Bang for your buck – Get the latest promotions, great discounts and best deals. -
- Time-saver – Widest travel insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -