Credit Card Protection
Credit Card Protection with Premier Travel Insurance
Credit card fraud in on the raise and with the new flash-pay technology, it is very easy to rob you without you knowing till a charge is made to your credit card. If you often travel overseas with multiple credit cards, you should consider getting a premier travel insurance plan that include credit card protection.
Credit card protection benefit is not part of the strandard travel insurance and not all travel insurer provide such coverage.
Credit card protection is only available for an adult insured person age 18 and above. It covers financial loss as a direct result of the fraudulent use of the personal credit card(s) following its loss arising out of robbery, burglary or theft while the outside Singapore during the covered trip.
The travel insurer will pay for all unauthorised transactions up to the limits indicated in your policy document. The loss must be reported to the credit card issuer within 6 hours of the robbery, burglary or theft, otherwise no benefit will be payable. A claim must be accompanied by a report issued by the credit card issuer evidencing the amount of loss.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -
- Bang for your buck – Get the latest promotions, great discounts and best deals. -
- Time-saver – Widest travel insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -